As a mechanic in MA, we know how it goes. Your car starts making a funny noise and suddenly you are gripped with fear.
How much is this going to cost me?
There goes this year’s vacation…
Do I have enough vacation time left for this?
Nobody likes the feeling. You know what I’m talking about. There are lots of reasons why people don’t like to go to the mechanic in MA. You shouldn’t feel this way, but if all of your experiences have been bad, you probably are.
Savvy car owners know the way around this problem. They find a reputable neighborhood mechanic and avoid the big name shops like some people avoid an oil change. Why? Because a local neighborhood mechanic just does things differently. If you have never experienced what it is like to visit a reputable neighborhood mechanic, then this list is for you. Here are five things you didn’t know about going to your neighborhood mechanic.
FIVE REASONS WHY A NEIGHBORHOOD MECHANIC FROM MA IS BETTER
- They put customer service first – A neighborhood mechanic lives off of, well, the neighborhood. They send their kids to local schools, they shop at local stores, and they care about their community and the people who live there. They want every single person who comes into their shop to leave happy because they care.
- They don’t have warehouse loyalty – Some mechanics go to one or two parts dealers and don’t even try to shop around for the best price. A neighborhood mechanic wants to make sure their customers get the best part at the best price, every time.
- They have less turnover – A small, neighborhood mechanic tends to keep technicians longer than the bigger shops. This means that the person working on your car isn’t going off of notes or what you tell them. They noticed that your caliper was showing unusual signs of wear last time you were in and know where to go first when you come in talking about a weird noise coming from the rear passenger side of your car.
- You can trust them – A local, neighborhood mechanic isn’t going to tell you that you need to pay for costly repairs unless you really need them. They will tell you what you need fixed now, and let you know what might be coming up. You won’t feel the need for a second opinion when you find a good neighborhood mechanic!
- They become like family – Because you will keep coming back. Over the years, you get to know them and they get to know you. Heck, you might even add them to your Christmas card list.
A good neighborhood mechanic inspires brand loyalty. When you find one you like you won’t want to go anywhere else ever again.
If you live near Haverhill, MA and you’re looking for a good neighborhood mechanic, call Ray’s Auto at 978-372-9611 or stop by and see for yourself the difference that a nearby neighborhood mechanic can make!